Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm sensing a pattern here

The boy is out with friends tonight, and I have a solid line-up of a Fight Club/Godfather double feature and New Belgium Brewery going on. I also thought it would be a good opportunity to update my Ravelry page. As I was doing that, I came across something very interestng.
I like to think of myself as an eclectic person, as someone who mixes things up. And yet, all five of my latest completed projects contain some iteration of the color scheme of pink and white. Pink socks, cream gauntlets, white cardigan, pink (and grey... shhh!) scarf, and burgandy sweater. They all go very well together. And then I looked at the five works in progress I have, and was taken aback at how monochromatic they are as well. Green-blue sweater. Greenish-blue scarf. Blue swallowtail. Blue hat. And blue/purple socks. It seems as though I have entered my "Blue Period." Just call me Picasso.

No comments:

Post a Comment