Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Must... stop... casting... ON!!!

So. Um. Yeah. About that...

After last week's frog-a-thon, I can't say this was totally unexpected, but this is a little out of control.

Thursday: Frogged the Pole and cast on for the Que Sera (the green one at the bottom)
Saturday: Frogged the Strafford and cast on for Coraline (second from the bottom)
Monday: Frogged a half-completed neon blue tote bag from 2008 and cast on for Shalom (top one)
Tuesday: The yarn for The Dude arrived. I immediately pushed my other three sweaters aside to cast on for this.

So I now have four cardigans, each measuring between 1-3". And it shows no signs of stopping. The Dream in Color is begging to become an Audrey and I'm only ignore the stifled screams from the Wollmeise for so long.

PLUS.

On Saturday, I am going on a yarn crawl throughout Denver with some ladies in my knitting group.

Dear lord. I'll see you next week, when I'm the feature on Intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment